Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School!

So today at a little before 8am, Ben (6th grade) stepped onto the middle school bus. Then at nearly 9am, Nate (3rd grade) and Naomi (kindergarten) were off to Dowell Elementary. When Quinn left for work, that left me…. All….. Alone. In the whole house! By MYSELF!!! I still haven’t processed it, actually. It’s the first time in over 11 years that I’m going to have the entire house, entirely to myself, for the entire day. The mind boggles. I told Quinn I was going to make carpet angels, and then pass out. As a side note: it’s amazing how many little noises there are here. I never heard them before, and now I do! I keep getting startled by the rustle of a paper, or the creak of a branch outside the windows. I LOVE IT! :D

IMG_1401-2011-08-24-07-53.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment