Monday, March 5, 2012

My lovely hallucination...

Treehouse-2012-03-5-11-28.JPG



So I’m going about my business this morning, and suddenly notice a few little snowflakes in the air. My first thought was: “Huh! I don’t remember the forecast calling for snow today.” I checked again, and nope, no snow. The current condition was listed at Partly Cloudy, with a 0% chance of any precipitation today. The following 2 hours of beautiful snowfall were therefore a complete hallucination, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The temperature was warm enough that it melted as soon as it hit the ground, for the most part. By the very end, some of it was sticking, but now, only an hour after it stopped, it’s all melted away. It’s as though it never happened at all, which makes me even gladder that I took a few pics while it was falling. Up above, I circled the treehouse, in case it’s hard to spot. What a great day!



**You’ll have to right click on the picture, and click Open in New Window (or Tab) to see the whole panorama**

No comments:

Post a Comment