Friday, June 3, 2011

Adventure outings

Today has been jam packed so far. Started out with Quinn getting up after 5am, and making a pot of that Kona blend coffee I got at BJ’s a few days ago. DAMN that stuff’s good!! After he left for swimming, I got started on house/kid stuff. After the boys were shooed up the driveway for the bus, I got ready and did my 4 miles, though my tummy was NOT in good shape. (and continues to churn as I’m typing this, hours later - boo!)

Grabbed a shower, then got all purtied up, cause our plan was for Q to come pick up Nomes and me, and whisk us off to the Golden Chicken & Japanese Grill for a lunch date! Q got the General Tso’s chicken, and I got shrimp and chicken, sort of stir-fried. Mine came with a nice blend of stir fried onions, carrots, and zucchini - yum! After that, we walked over to Starbucks, and both got a venti nonfat coconut mocha with an extra shot. We sat out in the sun for a few minutes, sipping our delicious beverages, then it was time to drive Q back to work.

Got back to the house, and tucked in Nomes for her nap. After the boys get home from school, we’re going to head back down, pick up Quinn, and have a family adventure... bag o’ burgers, and Kung Fu Panda 2.... IN 3D! :D

It was AWESOME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment